Sunday, January 18, 2009

You Should've Seen It!

Another day in the low 30's and it felt like spring compared to the single digits last week.

The horses must have thought it was spring too. Went riding up the road that goes by the pasture where this year's foals live. Normally I'm never lucky enough to see them in action. They're usually peacefully grazing off in the distance. But today they were full of themselves.
First they ran down to the corner of their pasture to greet me and my horse. Then they ran off as a group. looping around their pasture, doing figure eights, moving as one group, like a migrating flock of birds. They all looped around their pen, then back out into the pasture again, with one or two showing off with little happy bucks.

And where are my pictures of this? Of course my camera was back at home, sitting on my desk :(.

You should have seen it though - it was SPECTACULAR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment